True Tori Review

I have been a fan of Tori Spelling since her 90210 days. Although she has gotten her share of hate, I have found her to be a genuine person, and have always been a fan. When she came out with "Home Sweet Hollywood" I was hooked! Not only because I was a fan, but because I didn't have any children of my own yet, and shared the same fears she did on being a new mom. From the first episode, she was "real". She let viewers into her life, showing us the "real her" and all of her experiences with being a first time mom. ( I still have not braved that task yet)


Photo property of Tori-Spelling.org, used for demonstrative purposes only . NO copyright infringement intended.

Knowing how harsh people can be, I thought this was very brave. I admired her sense of family, and how she wanted the fairytale life. Let's face it, don't we all?

As the episodes went on, the viewers got to know more about Tori and her family. When the show went off the air I was sad, but anxious for Tori's next adventure. From watching the show, I knew she was always up for the next task, always looking for a project and always being a great mom!

When the news broke of her husbands infidelity, I think I was shocked! Although some may have expected it, I really didn't. They truly did seem like a "picture perfect" fairytale.

Then, the news came out that there was going to be a docu-series titled "True Tori", featuring the couple as they reconnected through therapy and dealt with the affair on a personal level. "Brave" is all I could think of to describe Tori Spelling at that moment. Knowing there are "haters" out there, she chose to tell her story, instead of the tabloids telling their own version.

I do not want to go into great detail on the show, because if you haven't seen it, I don't want to offer any "spoiler alerts". All I can say is that it is raw and emotional, and it is perfectly titled. It's a TRUE account of the pain and everything that comes along with it. True Tori = Brave Mama!

Through it all, the show displays how strong Tori is for her children, always putting them first. 

This picture, sums it all up I think:


Photo property of People magazine, used for demonstrative purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

If you haven't seen the first episode of the docu-series, I recommend you do! There are plenty of women out there who can relate, and if for nothing else, might find some strength in knowing others share the pain.

Be strong Tori!

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review