Natures Best Vitamin C Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



This vitamin C serum is perfect for your face. I have somewhat sensitive skin on my face, and this didn't burn or sting, or break me out at all! It was very gentle on my skin, and had a nice subtle fragrance. No over bearing smell or harsh chemical scent either.

I'm very impressed with how well this worked. The packaging concept is cute, and this is a great gift idea for any friend or part of your family. Perfect for taking care of your skin during those dry summer months! Weather can be "heck" on your skin, so be sure to take measures to restore your skins moisture and keep it looking smooth by refining those wrinkles that can be caused by the sun.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review